Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i love my store :] [[ross]]

went "driving" with my mom yesterday aaannnddd it turned into a shopping opportunity at my local japanese market mitsuwa and the ross right next to it :]
bought two maxi dresses


this one is my fav of the two. the print kinda reminded of one of the designs the clothes horse would like to draw when she customized things. anyways, i know it's a maxi dress and all, but DAYMN!! this dress was hella long on me!i was wearing my heels in this photo and it was still too long >___> boo! but i'll figure out a way to fix it sooner or later ;]



i didn't try on the blue maxi dress when i bought it but obviously i tried this one on since i took a dressing room pic. anywho, was pretty glad that this dress didn't make me look like i was drowning in a wave of fabric and actually look good in it to boot.

this peasant tunic looking one



when i first stylied this outfit for my blog i originally just put on this black belt to cinch it in. [[it came with it's own tie but i just wasn't feelin it]] then later on i used this vintage leather belt that i've been meaning to wear for forever instead and paired it with my lovely steve madden boots and i just think it looks a whole lot better don't you? :]



then bought this awesome blue square scarf



i love the gold detail that was woven into the scarf. it makes this basic scarf look a little more special right?



still trying to figure out how else i can wear it but if you guys have any suggestions i am SO totally open to them!

ok, so i didn't buy this cape



but it reminded me of Rebecca from the clothes horse and i just decided to try it on for kicks ;] though i must say, i can't really pull it off as well as she does. ...and i also have nowhere to wear this to since sunny San Diego has become sunny once again. .____.

and last but not least: these highly kick ass studded flats



my trusty blue flats are really starting to show their wear [[partly thanks to my teething puppy zorro =____=]] and i was in need of some new flats. and low and behold! these flats called out to me like a beacon in the sea of mismatched, though very fashion-y, messy shoe aisle at ross. i love them and will wear them for as long as they'll have me :] haha

well, that concludes my blog about the stuff that i bought the other day and soon i will be off to buy some more! >:D or at least remix them into some hella cool looking outfits.

o yea! and i also forgot! i bought another japanese fashion magazine from a used book store called book off. despite the fact that it's three months old i'm still fawning over it just the same x]





No comments:

Post a Comment